Let us first start with the basics and understand what MBA is about before we get into the details of this topic. When you look at the education pyramid, after completing college and graduating with a degree, most people wish to still study further and deeper about a certain topic study for their master’s. Master’s is the next step after completing your bachelor’s degree. There are a lot of different colleges and universities that teach masters. Each university has its specialty in that particular degree.
MBA stands for Master of Business Administration. One can pursue an MBA after studying Bachelor of Business Administration, or it could be done after any other course of their choice. Master’s is usually a course lasting for two years at least. Your education doesn’t have to end there either. You can always get a Ph.D., too, or you could do some additional courses and pick up a new skill that you have always wanted to learn or something that could help you in the future. MBA is a course that is being pursued by a lot of people now, and that is what adds a little challenge to the course. For those who live in Mumbai, all of you are extremely lucky because MBA in Mumbai is one of a kind!
Types of MBA:
As mentioned above, there are many different types of MBA, which gives you the flexibility of picking any bachelor’s course that you like and then completing your MBA. Many new types could keep getting added, but here are some of the most common ones and what they are about.
- MBA in General Management: MBA in General Management is one of the most common MBA courses students usually take up. This course gives you a lot of knowledge about how an organization is supposed to be managed. It trains you to do your best at all times when you are in a difficult situation. This course teaches important skills such as logical thinking, critical thinking, problem-solving, and even risk management. This course trains you completely to start any organization of your own in the future, like NGOs.
- MBA in Marketing: This course helps you build your marketing knowledge and helps you get way better at it. Some typical subjects are Marketing Research, Branding, Advertising, etc.
- MBA in Human Resource Management: Shoutout to those who wish to become HR Managers shortly. This is the perfect course to specialize your skills.
- MBA in Entrepreneurship: You may think that entrepreneurs don’t need to study a lot, but most of the successful ones are MBA graduates. This course helps you immensely!
- MBA in Finance: This course helps you know more about finance and the markets.
Some other MBAs are MBA in Consulting, MBA in Global Management, MBA in Engineering Market, MBA in Technology Market, and many more. These courses can help you excel at what you love. MBA education in Mumbai is booming at the moment, and that is definitely with good reason!