Brought a new house? Thinking of organising a party? Housewife parties have been a tradition for years. Friends and family come to welcome you and help you organise things in your new house. And once you settle into your new house or apartment, it’s time to consider throwing away a housewarming party.
A housewarming party is a celebration of the house, which means making memories with the people you care about the most. So you need to make it a big deal. Sometimes all you need is the support of your loved ones in your happiness. Here are some ideas that will make for a festive and memorable occasion as sharing and celebrating your new home.
PS- Before you organize the house party it is mandatory to make a list of the members you wish to invite. You may include family and old friends, new neighbors and even friends of friends.
- Host a Theme House Party- The house party you organize should also have a theme around which the party should be hosted. The theme can be anything according to the mood and occasion. If you are unsure of the ideas, you can google some housewarming themes parties. For instance, you can ask everyone to dress up in the same color or a specific outfit. This is just an example, you can have many more themes which can be very exciting.
- The In-house Bar Party – If only adults are invited to the party such as married people and people above 25 years of age, you can also think of setting up a bar for the people who likes to drink alcohol. By this idea, the party can be more spiced up and the people will definitely enjoy more as everyone who likes alcohol expects one at the parties.
- No Housewarming Party is Complete without Light and Music – You have to set up a music system to lighten up the mood in the party. The music you play in that party can be according to the mood, how loud or soft you want that to be. The quality which matters the most should be good and also you can hire a DJ for the night to have some good music in the party.
- Let the Games Begin- If there are going to be kids in the party then you can also keep some games for fun in the party. You can organise some games such as cards game or musical chairs game or you can also have a truth and dare game, which would make everyone have fun in the party. These games would much more enhance the mood of the party and everyone will remember this party for a long time.
- Have a potluck- Ask your guests to share their favorite dishes and favors, or make dinner supplies themselves and ask them to bring an assortment of desserts like home made cakes, jar cakes, custards, and beverages. It would be fun to chat with old friends and new neighbors about their dishes, and be sure to encourage everyone to swap dishes. Food is the best way to heart, especially when it is cooked with love and cooked to share, what could be a better way to unite your guests?
So, these were some amazing ideas to have a fun-filled housewarming party. In case you wish to make it more memorable you can always go for online cake delivery in Hyderabad, mumbai or any XYZ city you reside. There are many reputed online bakeries that deliver cake right at your doorsteps. Have a Happy Housewarming! Enjoy!